The sixth edition of Mung Central, the official newsletter of the International Mungbean Improvement Network (IMIN) is out now.
- Mungbean going for gold in Australia
- Inclusive crop improvement
- DAF scientist awarded for being a mungbean champion
- Annual meeting of International mungbean Network
- Winning a grant for the greater good
- New mungbean variety developed in India
- More spring varieties identified for the Uttar Pradesh region
- Staff feature: New to the network! Introducing Dr.Araz Solman
- Recipe corner
- Research publications and events
The IMIN is a collaboration between the following organisations, with funding from ACIAR:
- World Vegetable Centre (Worldveg)
- Queensland Department of Agriculture and Fisheries Australia
- Pulses Research Centre of the Bangladesh Agricultural Research Institute (PRC-BARI)
- Myanmar Department of Agricultural Research (DAR)
- Indian Institute of Pulses Research under the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR-IIPR).
By developing mungbean, the IMIN and its outcomes will make farms more productive and increase farmers' livelihoods.
If you are interested in finding out more about collaboration with IMIN, please email: ramakrishnan.nair [at] worldveg.org