It is a contractual requirement that all personnel travelling on an ACIAR-funded project submit:
- a completed Travel Advisory Note (TAN) prior to travel
- a trip report once the travel is complete.
You will need the relevant ACIAR project or contract number and a copy of your itinerary to complete this form (eg: SMCN/2015/134 or for contracts enter CON/YYYY/123)
- Please view ACIAR’s Standard Conditions Section 8 - Travel for more information
- Decisions on travel by Australian project personnel must be made by the relevant employing organisation.
- Travellers should check the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) Travel Advices prior to travel at www.smartraveller.gov.au