Annual & final report templates
Annual Reports are due on 31 May each year. They should outline progress achieved against the agreed objectives of the project during the reporting period. The Executive Summary section of the report is published on this website.
Final Reports cover the entire project period, and should be a stand-alone document covering the project’s total outputs and outcomes. As with Annual Reports, the Executive Summary section is published on this website. The Final Report is also published in full on the ACIAR website.
Using photographs in reports
If you wish to use photographs in your report, please
- use low-resolution images only - information on reducing the image resolution can by found searching on the internet, or in your camera or image handling software. You can also read more at http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/digitalimaging/f/howreducesize.htm
- make sure your photographs are relevant to the report, not just decorative
- caption your photos with subject, names of people in the picture, photographer's name and date taken.
- ACIAR template formatting style.doc
File size: 189 KB
- Templates and guidelines for Final Reports.zip
File size: 392.51 KB
- Annual Report Instructions - Word
File size: 380.06 KB
- Annual Report Instructions - PDF
File size: 231.86 KB
- Annual Report Template (zipped file)
File size: 103.66 KB
- ACIAR Project Annual Report Template - Word
File size: 125.23 KB