The Second International Workshop on Mechanisation-
Combine Harvesting and Grain Drying
2-4 November 2016, CARDI, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- To elucidate the benefit and shortcoming of combine harvesting and to develop strategies for its adoption in Cambodia and Laos.
- To deliver research outcomes and promote connectivity with agribusiness
- To indicate the future research direction, policies and development strategies for mechanized crop harvesting and grain drying in Cambodia and Laos to benefit smallholders through development of more intensive and diversified cropping systems.
Call for submissions
- Combine performance
- Economic analysis of mechanised crop harvesting
- Crop drying methods and grain quality
- Private sector engagement for mechanised systems
Workshop Proceedings will be produced.
The workshop will include a field tour and demonstrations in southern Cambodia
Financial support: Limited support will be available to those who wish to present papers.
Women are encouraged to apply.
15 August - One page Abstract & Expression of Interest in Participation
1 September - Notification of Acceptance
15 October- Full paper submission
2-4 November- International Workshop
All enquiries and abstract submission to
Dr Ouk Makara, Director, CARDI firstname.lastname@example.org
Workshop organised by ACIAR Mechanisation project (CSE2012/077)
The University of Queensland